The Anglo European School Association is a registered charity run by parents.
The AESA exists to:
- Enhance relationships between staff, parents and others associated with the school
- Engage in fundraising and other activities to support the school
- Provide a forum for discussion between parents and school bodies
Due to COVID-19 and the restrictions on coming into school and fundraising in the usual manner, the AESA now needs your support more than ever. In past year parents have always contributed in one way or another, so again we ask you, can you do any of the following?
EASY Ways to Support the AESA
- Sign up to the AESA Lottery and win cash prizes*
- Make your online purchases via Amazon Smile: search for Anglo European School Association.
- Make your online purchases via Give As You Live*:
- Purchase discounted tickets to Adventure Island Fun Park*
- “Like” the AESA Facebook Page*
- Volunteer your time at an AESA organized event
- Donate raffle prizes to AESA events
- Join the AESA Committee (meets approximately 6 times per year)
- Attend an AESA fundraising event
* Ways to support the school during COVID-19
Anglo European School Association is part of the Anglo European Co-operative Trust and fulfils the role of representing parents on the Anglo European Co-operative Trust Forum.
- Current Committee Chair – Nikki Chatha
- Treasurer – Jag Chatha
- Co-Secretaries – Jennifer Barnett and Lucy Hawkridge
- Lottery Coordinator– Jenny Morgan
- Committee Members – Sharn Bhatti, Cate Everett, Jill Hosy, Louise Jamison, Nhlanhla Mguni, Giovanna Russo, Tessa Tedesco
- Volunteers – Many
Membership All parents and carers who have children attending the Anglo European School automatically become members of the AESA. The committee is always looking for parents to volunteer at the fundraising events and to share new ideas about how to raise money to further support the school.
Fundraising: The money raised by the AESA is used to enhance the work undertaken by different departments within the school to support teaching and learning. In recent years, AESA fundraising has helped finance a number of exciting projects for the school, including supplies for the Science and Arts departments, display cases to showcase work of Sixth Form students and a new privacy screen for the medical room to name just a few. Fundraising activities have included the Lottery, Adventure Island ticket sales, raffle ticket sales, refreshment stalls, gift stalls, quiz nights, a winter festival, and school discos.
If you would like to become part of the AESA, please send an email to email@example.com and a committee member will endeavour to respond within 5 working days.