This is an excellent course that we have managed to secure for free to help you with your transition into the Sixth Form. The course will explore the different critical thinking skills that you need at IB or A Level in order to progress well on your courses. Instructions on how to join the course are listed below:
You should use your school email account to register for this course. Once registered, if you do not receive an email from EtonX then please as a first step check your junk emails as it may have gone there by default.
Most of you already have an EtonX account having completed the EtonX Making an Impact course during VWEX in Year 10, so follow these steps…
1. Log into your EtonX account at https://learn.etonx.com/
2. Click ‘Explore Courses’ in the top right corner
3. At the top of the page, click on ‘Have an Access Code?’
4. Enter your new access code in the field – Z73741I1 (copy & paste this code if possible. N.B. – the 7th digit is a capital i as all the codes have only capital letters.)
5. Click ‘Proceed’
6. Congratulations! You can now get started on your course.
If you are new to EtonX, this is how you can sign up
1. Go to http://learn.etonx.com/ and click ‘Sign Up’
2. Create your account using your school email address
3. Enter your Access Code Z73741I1 (copy & paste this code if possible. N.B. – the 7th digit is a capital i as all the codes have only capital letters.) and click ‘Proceed’
4. Follow the on-screen instructions
5. Congratulations! You can now get started on your course.
Once you have created your account, you can always log in at https://learn.etonx.com to finish your registration and access your course.
If you face any issues during sign up or have any questions, please contact the EtonX Support Team using the ‘Help’ button on any page on the EtonX site.